Perhaps you’re just beginning to explore the world of drones or maybe you want to develop aerial photography skills that will help you take better pictures and videos. Whatever your goals, RealFlight Drone helps you achieve them quickly and safely. Learn to maneuver your for impressive aerial photos. Develop FPV and gimbal control skills to find the angles. Protect your and investments by mastering new skills risk free on your computer!
Many of RealFlight’s popular features are here:
- RealPhysics 3D, including multi-rotor physics – recreates multi-rotor aircraft and flying sites with exceptional accuracy
- Reactive 3D objects
- TrueView realistic lighting
- Reset/Rewind – Press the button to reset or rewind for a do-over.
- Control the to frame each scene from a “’s eye view.”
- Choose from 20 flying sites – providing a wide variety of environments
- Try your hand at Challenges – making learning more fun by adding a competitive edge
- Develop flight agility skills to be ready for all occasions.
- Fly any of 15 different drones – from small-sized racers to large aerial photography platforms, including quad, 6-rotor, and 8-rotor designs
- Hone piloting skills risk-free with RealFlight – for more confidence when flying a real
Features the proven InterLink Elite controller by Futaba:
- Looks and feels like an actual R/C hobby flight transmitter
- Offers 8 channels for easy access to features
- Operates all software functions through the controller using QuickSelect – no juggling a mouse and keyboard
- Pilots can use the built-in interface to fly with their own transmitter
Compatibility and System Requirements
- Not compatible for use with the RealFlight Expansion Packs 1-8, Airplane Mega Pack, or Helicopter Mega Pack.
- Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac.
- Minimum System Requirements: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality. Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10*. *Administrator access to Windows required. Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent. 512 MB RAM. 3 GB Hard Drive Space. DVD Drive. 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory Full DirectX 9 compliance (Shader model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System Requirements: For graphical performance. Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU. 2 GB RAM. 3D Accelerated Video with 512 MB dedicated video memory Pixel Shader 3.0 support
- Learn to maneuver your drones for impressive aerial photos and develop FPV and gimbal control skills risk free on your computer.
- The exclusive RealPhysicsTM technology in RealFlight Drone recreates multirotor aircraft and flying environments with exceptional accuracy.
- The InterLink Elite Controller works like a real, high-quality flight transmitter and has the same controls – even digital trims.
- If you already own an RC transmitter, you may also be able to fly your simulations with it using the InterLink Elite’s built-in interface.
- Includes RealFlight Drone Flight Simulator Software and InterLink Elite Controller with adapters for use with trainer jacks.